Support during Covid 19
- Parent support with mental health and wellbeing
- Every Mind Matters
- YD Expanded Wellbeing Toolkit (Devon).pdf
Guide Education - A free course to help parents help their children
As the lockdown takes hold once more, we would like to assist your school by offering a free support course to share with parents and guardians. The content of this course covers tips and tricks for parents to direct, inspire and feel in control of a child's learning at home.
It distils years of experience from teachers and headteachers who are also parents, into bite size videos with practical ideas and reflection points to develop with their children.
During the last lockdown we were inundated with requests for help and advice on home study, in our tuition centres and online. So we felt a course that honours parents and teaching basics would be of use.
This site has some really sensible, easy to access tips. There is a lot of information on there but the clips are only a couple of minutes long. You have to register to access the whole site but there is no cost.
- Supporting Mental Wellbeing during Coronavirus.docx.pdf
- Talking to children about Coronavirus.pdf
- Primary School_Parent Pack_Final.pdf
- Window Walk of Solidarity_Final.pdf
- Teens and Parents Pack _Final_2.pdf
- Anna Freud supporting schools and colleges.pdf