Which services may provide support to children with SEND within the school?

School provision

  • Teachers responsible for teaching SEND groups/individuals on a part-time basis.

  • Teaching Assistants and Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTAs) with either individual children or small groups.

  • ICT support in the form of writing and maths programs and/or IPad APPs.

  • Teaching Assistants or HLTAs offering support for children with emotional and social development through a range of activities.

    Outside Agencies/Services

  • Educational Psychology Service

  • Communication and Interaction Team
  • SALT (Speech and Language Therapy)

  • ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) Service

  • Parent Partnership Service

  • SEMH
  • Honeylands Centre
  • Chime (NHS Audiology Service)

  • Vranch House

  • School Nurse

  • Occupational Therapy

  • Physiotherapy

  • CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services)

  • Parent Support Advisor