How can I inform the school if I have concerns over my child’s progress?

If you have any concerns about your child’s progress, you should speak to their class teacher in the first instance.

  • If you continue to be concerned that your child is not making progress, you may speak to the Special Education Needs Co-ordinator (SENDCo), Miss Zoe Norton or the head teacher, Mrs Carole Shilston.

  • The school SEND Governor can also be contacted for support.