Ash Class - Year 1 and Year 2 - Miss Norton
Click on the curriculum newsletters to find out what we have been learning about. You can also click on the Home Learning link to find out how to support your child's learning at home and in school.
Ash is our Year 1 and 2 class. The teacher is called Miss Norton. In Year 1 and 2 we continue to use Jolly Grammar to support our spelling, reading and writing. For individual reading we use the Oxford Reading Tree Scheme supplemented by a few other books. If you would like to know more then please ask the class teacher.
- Ash Curriculum Autumn 18.pdf
- Spelling advice for Y1 parents
- Curriculum Newsletter - Ash - Summer 18.pdf
- Ash Class Activity Information.pdf
- Spring 2018 Curriculum Newsletter Ash.pdf
Click on the spelling advice for parents for support in helping your child to learn.